Senior Project Manager, Unilabs / 1715 / AFSLUTTET
Unilabs A/S is part of the Unilabs group, one of the largest diagnostic private providers of a wide range of services with more than 10.000 employees.
The Unilabs Group offers services which integrates laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine, and drug development services. Their customers include public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
Unilabs Copenhagen is the central Center of Excellence (CoE) and the primary responsible for Serving Pharma projects across Unilabs Europe. Unilabs delivers esoteric tests to public hospitals in Denmark and provides bioanalytical services and support for clinical development studies as well as customized sponsored service programs for small to large Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies. It presently has 45 skilled & engaged employees. Read more on www.servingpharma.com.
Best Talent is on behalf of Unilabs looking for a business oriented Senior Project Manager to further strengthen the growth and help Unilabs develop the project model and upgrade their project tools and inspire, teach and motivate the other Project Managers.
Senior Project Manager
- European leader in Companion Diagnostics for personalized medicine
- You are a skilled Project Manager with an updated toolbox
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic international environment
- Great opportunities to have influence and put your mark on the strategy
Make a difference by Serving Pharma
As a central and specialty laboratory (GLP & GCP / GCLP) Unilabs provides a variety of services for the pharmaceutical industry, Biotech’s, CROs and the Danish Health Care.
As a Project Manager for the Serving Pharma unit you are responsible, in cooperation with customers, for the set-up, procedure and method transfer, validations, clinical studies and commercial projects, e.g. Companion Diagnostics, across the CoE. Unilabs wants to strengthen their growth by working towards a PMO organization. In achieving this goal, your knowledge and personality will be a very important contributor and you will have a lot of responsibility and influence on implementing new best practices and tools for project management.
Your primary task will be:
- Responsible for the multidisciplinary and overall project management both internally and externally
- Set-up and management of new projects across Unilabs Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Support sales and bridge from sale to startup phase of new projects
- Prepare study specific materials including laboratory manuals, sampling and shipment instructions, etc.
- Act as the primary contact with sponsors, investigators and monitors
- Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with current guidelines as well as Unilabs’ quality assurance system
- Inspire, motivate and educate the other Project Managers by best practices and tools for PM
You are an ambitious and dedicated Project Manager who strive to find the right solution to progress the customer projects successfully. You are motivated by achieving great results through and together with the rest of the team.
You probably hold a relevant Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Immunology or related fields. Or a relevant background as Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technician or Nurse with several years of experience from a PMO organization, driving cross functional projects. You have a positive mindset, are ready for new challenges and prepared to make contributions to Unilabs further development and growth.
The preferred candidate will possess the following profile:
- At least 3 years project management experience and a PMI certification as PMP/CAPM level and experience with project tools
- Possess good interpersonal skills and are a confident team player as you have to cooperate with many different people and cultures both intercompany and externally with customers and collaborators
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, plan project procedures and keep deadlines in order to achieve projects goals
- Have an independent work-approach and are good at building solid professional relationships with collaborators and business partners
- Are excellent at planning and not afraid of taking responsibility and making decisions
- Are organized, flexible, as well as quality and service minded. You thrive when you are busy, and you are able to maintain the bigger picture and be well balanced in stressful situations
- Have strong English language skills, at least at a negotiation level, both orally and in writing
- Are familiar with working according to GCP guidelines and ISO 17025/15189
6 weeks holiday per year and an attractive holiday allowance, so ample possibilities for balancing work and family. Attractive pension package including insurance. High activity level among employees in company clubs of wine, art and sports.
Unilabs is A CARE BIG culture with active values where they strive to:
- Walk in their customers’ shoes
- Make a difference to each other
- Try new stuff
- Make your colleagues look good
If you are passionate about Project Management in an international working environment with global customers; if it motivates you to make a difference for patients in clinical trials, and if you thrive with high influence driving and implementing new best practices and tools for project management, this is the perfect job for you.
Best Talent is responsible for the employment at Unilabs and reviews your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV marked ”1715/Senior PM” by way of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Read more at www.besttalent.dk.