Product Manager, Svar Life Science / 1697 / CLOSED
Svar Life Science is a Swedish company that works to enable personalized medicine by serving the global Life Science market with tools for drug development and companion diagnostic solutions.
They deliver answers you can trust from discovery to diagnosis - their combination of high-quality products, innovative technologies and comprehensive laboratory services are used by their customers to discover new therapeutics, diagnose patients and treat diseases.
You can be sure of their answers: They have been working right across the clinical diagnostic value chain for more than 30 years.
Svar Life Sciences headquarter is based in Malmö, where 100 engaged employees work, globally a total of 120 employees. Svar empowers their employees to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions, and build rewarding careers. Learn more at www.svarlifescience.com/
Analytical and business oriented
- Help push the boundaries in drug discovery and clinical diagnostics
- Product innovation and go-to-market strategies
- Portfolio life cycle management by analyzing the market and customer needs
- Lead marketing activities and capitalize on market opportunities
You will be part of Commercial Operation and responsible for creating, implementing and manage the near and long-term marketing strategy of your designated product portfolio.
You will work primarily with the Svar Complement System and ELISA product areas, focusing on improving customer satisfaction, keeping the products aligned with the organization’s broader strategy and driving business growth.
The product management team operates as the hub for product life cycle management, innovation and marketing. As Product Manager you will also work closely with several parts of the Svar Company such as the Sales team, Market Communication, R&D, Production, QA/RA and the Executive Management team.
In this highly visible, and collaborative, role you will need to:
- Develop and implement product innovation and go-to-market strategies by working cross-functional with R&D, Marketing Communication, Sales and Operations
- Create and execute upon annual marketing plans focused on product revenue growth, operating margin, innovation and life cycle management
- Support promotion and training activities for the global market with product specific content/knowledge, e.g. sales campaigns, webinars, conferences attendance, etc.
- Manage the portfolio’s life cycle by investigate what products and solutions to put on market, preparing product introductions, optimizing and aligning product and marketing mix to customer needs, and by supporting product change and obsolescence processes
- Periodically present to customers and attend commercial and scientific events
- Lead marketing activities related to product development and market launch. This includes, but is not limited to: product market research, business cases preparation (including calculations of market size, market potential, analyze competitor landscape), concept brief development, market assessments, labels and packaging projects, development of data sheets, user guides, sales training and marketing content
- Actively monitor competitor activity, market dynamics and voice of customer
This is an attractive and challenging position in a dynamic atmosphere working in close collaboration with inspiring and highly skilled people. For the right person, this is a great opportunity for further personal development.
Svar Life Science is offering you a challenging opportunity in a headquarter based position, where you will be able to put your mark on, and influence, further growth of the company. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
You are ambitious, dedicated and have been working in an international Life Science company preferable in a HQ position. You are motivated by, and have achieved great results through, value-based marketing and strategic go-to-market projects. You are recognized for being a valuable contributor in transforming market needs to launch strategy and communicating these clearly to internal teams, across channels and customer segments. You have a track record that shows successful launch, implementation and commercial results based on market and customer insight.
- BS degree with 5+ years expertise or MS degree with 3+ years’ experience from similar position
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of marketing strategies
- Proficient in all aspects of product and life cycle management
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of biopharmaceutical industry
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%
You need to have the ability to work in a fast pace environment, manage priorities and maintain timelines for multiple activities are required.
Strong strategic and communication skills are important in this role, which has interactions with many other disciplines. You can work independently or as part of a team, and you are keen on working in a multicultural environment. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fluency in English with good verbal and written language skills is a given.
Best Talent is responsible for this recruitment and will review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV marked ”1697/PM” by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can read more about Best Talent on www.besttalent.dk.