Global Key Account Manager, Intomics A/S / 1685 / CLOSED
Intomics A/S is a Danish company specialized in deriving core biological insight from large scale data. They help their clients in the pharmaceutical industry develop tomorrow's medicines better, faster, and cheaper through optimized use of biomedical data. Intomics has world-leading expertise in discovering biology and disease mechanisms from a broad range of data types, including gene expression, sequencing, proteomics, protein networks, pathways, text mining and more. For more than a decade, they have successfully used such data in projects throughout the drug discovery and development process. The office is situated in Lyngby, Denmark and offers an open and informal and at the same dynamic culture for their 30 engaged employees. In order to take the company to the next level of success Intomics wants to strengthen the organization and is now looking for a Global Key Account Manager and a Global Sales and Marketing Specialist. Read more on www.intomics.dk.
The Sales and Marketing department currently consists of three people, a Global Key Account Manager, a Global Product Manager for Tools and the VP of Sales, Marketing and BD, who also heads the department. All three have a broad foundation in biology supplemented with a strong commercial toolbox. Being a small department, they often work closely together to get the best outcome on the individual projects. The Team has ambitious goals but makes sure to have fun along the way.
Global Key Account Manager
Strategic Sales and Business Development within Life Sciences
- Leading company within its field, with world-class expertise in biomedical data
- Building and developing long-term partnerships within Pharma & Biotech
- Great opportunity to establish a global sales success
Your experience and ability to execute will be crucial for the development and growth of this position. You will be part of the Global Sales and Marketing Department and will be involved in maintaining and developing Global Sales Activities. You will be given the opportunity to influence the further development of a successful Danish company that helps the life science sector optimize their use of biomedical data in research and development projects to develop tomorrow's medicines better, faster, and cheaper. Intomics provides customized analyses and solutions that satisfy the needs of each individual customer project and can be relevant in various stages of drug research, such as biomarker discovery and optimization, target identification, drug discovery, patient stratification and translational research. The products also include new unique Data Analysis Tools, Infrastructure elements and Service Projects.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Promotion and Sales of tailored big data analytics solutions for Pharma and Biotech
- Tailored sales approach depending on the individual customer and the product of interest
- Continuously developing the customer portfolio with new leads mainly in Europe and the East Coast of the US
- Building and developing long-term partnerships within the target customer groups
- Analyzing market requirements to ensure that the products and services continue to competitively meet or even exceed the customer expectations
- You must enjoy traveling app. 35 – 40 days per year.
Intomics A/S is growing rapidly and is characterized by having world-class expertise in an entrepreneurial company with an informal company culture. They encourage personal growth and integrity. As they are growing, Intomics focuses strongly on maintaining the distinct company culture. The right candidate will be able to put a strong mark and have a high level of influences on the growth. The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and will be reporting to VP for Sales and Business Development.
You have a very good business understanding and we expect you to hold a Master´s degree within biology or the like. You have been working within the life science sector and are used to communicating complex data and knowledge and have created results internationally within business development. You have been driving the sales and have experience with large international customers. You have with confidence shown the ability to communicate data and knowledge to different target groups. You will open doors and sell the bigger picture to the customers but will always be accompanied by of one or more of our technical specialists when the costumer needs to go into deeper discussions of what Intomics offers.
The preferred candidate will have the following profile:
- You have at least 5 years of strategic sales and business development experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- You are familiar with biomedical data in research and development projects
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are good at finding new solutionsYou are competent in decision making and self-motivating by nature
- You must be able to work efficiently in a busy, dynamic and global environment
- You can adapt to different situations with short and conflicting deadlines
- You have good international understanding are good at customer mapping and implementation of sales process
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and an excellent communicator
As a person you have an entrepreneurial spirit but at the same time a high degree of ethics. You are positive, committed and proactive and likes to work together with a team. You are motivated by putting you mark on the sales process and likes to have influences on the further growth of a successful big data Data analysis Company that strongly believes in making a difference for the pharmaceutical industry by combining unique products with unique people
Best Talent is responsible for your employment at Intomics A/S and reviews your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV marked ”1685/ Global KAM” to email@example.com
You can read more about Best Talent at https://www.besttalent.dk/.