Strategy Director Copenhagen, Anthill / 1645
Anthill is a digital communications agency specialising in the Life Science industry. Working with clients across Europe – including Bayer, Pfizer, Grünenthal, Unilever, Biogen and Novo Nordisk amongst others - Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technical excellence to deliver empowering customer experiences in a digital world. See more at anthillagency.com.
Strategy Director Copenhagen
• Worldwide leading agency focusing on Life Science / Healthcare
• Lead a team of international, ambitious Strategists and Technologists
• A unique opportunity to shape and grow a business unit
Anthill is a different type of agency that is undergoing a conscious transformation in support of its growth strategy and in support of its ambition to be a trusted partner. Anthill challenges and enables Health Science companies to transform into BOLD organisations that thrive in a digital world. The working environment is dynamic and fast-paced with a high expectation on performance at all levels.
The Strategy Director will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and is primarily involved with ensuring the commercial success of the strategy and insights service lines of the organisation. The role will require a combination of highly-evolved strategic thinking, multi-channel marketing and strong digital solution selling skills. The role includes revenue budget responsibility.
The Strategy Director will lead the strategy team in developing, presenting and executing on the strategy elements of a range of cross-functional projects that will enable the company to achieve its long-term objectives. S/he will act and think as a leader. S/he will align the strategy department’s values while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the mission.
• Implement and achieve the strategy department’s mission, goals and financial objectives
• Develop long-term plans and budgets for the department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
• Continuously identify potential challenges or optimisation areas, do in-depth analysis, follow up with appropriate action planning, working closely in connection with the Management Team
• Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel
• Contribute to new sales and on-sales to ensure strategy revenue targets are met or exceeded
• Develop and maintain initiatives in order to achieve up-to-date competitive analysis portfolio
• Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators
• Identify and develop new market opportunities
• Develop and drive the pricing & packaging strategy
• Develop and administer team development plans, which entice individuals to perform successfully
• Elaborate a rolling three-year product roadmap in conjunction with the Product Council and lead its implementation
The ideal profile would have strong experience in developing and delivering strategy services that focus on customer experiences across digital channels. Given Anthill´s sole focus on Healthcare, industry experience is important, client or agency. Strong B2B know-how and a commercial orientation are important factors as the Strategy Director is responsible for the sales together with the Account Team.
Skills & Experience
• A proven successful background from strategic communication
• 7-10 years’ work experience in a similar position within strategy from an agency or Life Science
• An understanding of strategic goals of Life Science companies
• Experience from Life Science industry is an advantage
• Excellent English skills both oral and written as it is official and social language
• Experienced at representing the strategic function at Executive Management or Board-level
• Experience in dealing with issues on an international basis
• Strong leadership skills
A unique opportunity to shape and grow a business unit that is critical for Anthill’s on-going success as a fast-growing company with senior customer engagement and a sophistication product offering.
You will work closely together with Client / Account teams and will be in direct contact with high-profile clients in the Life Science industry across Europe and globally.
An international team with 10+ nationalities working from the headquarters in Copenhagen.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at Anthill and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1645/Strategy Director” by way of e-mail to email@example.com. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.