Strategic Account Manager, Johnson & Johnson / CLOSED
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is a company committed to doing good for the world. They blend Heart, Sciences and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
The health care market is changing, and J&J continue to transform their business model to ensure that they have the right competencies and capabilities needed in the future to bring more value to patients and customers. Well-established strong offerings of innovative products and procedural solutions are now combined with a focus on broader value creation such as logistics, patient pathway and supply chain solutions. In this way, J&J believe they can do more to leverage their scale and value to the benefit for their customers.
One step in focusing on their total portfolio and value offering is the new role as Strategic Account Manager, SAM. This person will work across all levels of the organization to ensure that J&J will be a strong strategic partner to the hospitals and healthcare sector overall.
The Danish sales office is situated in Birkerød and offers an open and informal and at the same time dynamic culture. In order to take the company to the next level of success, J&J want to strengthen the organization with one more talented profile and is looking for a new Strategic Account Manager. Read more on www. jnj.com
Strategic Account Manager
You think strategically and act operationally
- World leading company within its field
- Providing value, services and solutions to hospitals
- You see the bigger picture and shape the value offerings
- Member of the Danish leadership team
These tasks require the ability to see the bigger picture and strategically build a strong network with decision makers at different levels of the hospital chain as well as understanding how the customer operates to be able to understand how J&J can bring more value. The SAM role will work across the Sales, Marketing and Value Creating organization to support the other Account Managers and this role will take lead in the tender shaping with focus on evaluation of value and on including new services and solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to influence the strategy and maximize profitability in line with the company’s visions and values. You execute plans and strategies to accelerate growth and increase the company’s value offering. The SAM will be part of the Commercial leadership team for Denmark and report to the Danish Country Lead.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Develop J&J to be a strategic partner including stakeholder management and value creation activities
- Overall commercial responsibility for the account
- Establish relationships with the Sales, Marketing and Value Creation organizations
Coordinate involvement of internal stakeholders including supply chain, HEMA, Professional Education, Commercial Excellence and more
- Lead the Integrated Account Team and be responsible for account planning, including milestone plan for a one- and three-year period
- Lead value creation development and solution execution
- Be responsible for tender shaping strategy together with Sales Management
- Analyzing market requirements to ensure that the products and services continue to competitively meet or even exceed the customer expectations
- Active participation in the Danish Commercial Leadership team
J&J is growing and is characterized by having world-class expertise within an informal company culture at the Danish sales office. They encourage personal growth and integrity. The right candidate will be able to put a strong mark and have a high level of influence on growth. The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package reflection qualifications and experience.
You are a commercial skilled and result oriented person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You have been working within the health care sector and are used to communicating with people on a higher level. Due to the transformation of the health care sector you have developed the ability to deliver operationally but at the same time see the bigger picture and think strategically. You have with confidence shown the ability to communicate with different target groups and external influencers to shape the sales and value offerings. You have built a strong network among decisions makers at different levels of the hospital chain as well as you understand how the customers operate. Your experiences can come from various areas within healthcare i.e. selling highly specialized equipment such as Robots or Scanners or more IT related experience from services and solution sales within process optimization, procurement, electronic ordering systems, logistics and inventory management. You may also have worked with Managed Services and tender shaping. The most important thing is your personality and that you have the ability to influence on a higher level, cooperate with the management of the hospital and think out of the box regarding new ways of developing services.
The preferred candidate will have the following profile:
- You have at least 5 years of strategic sales and experience from the MedTech industry with proven track record of success in the hospitals
- You think strategically and operate operationally at the same time
- You are result oriented and good at finding new solutions
- You are competent in decision making and self-motivating by nature
- You must be able to work efficiently in a busy, dynamic environment
- You can adapt to different situations with short and conflicting deadlines
- You are good at customer mapping and adjust the sales and services accordingly
- Strong Negotiation skills and experience in project management and process-oriented work
- Ability to connect and lead without formal authority a diverse group of business stakeholders
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed environment to achieve business objectives
- You are fluent in Danish and English (written and spoken) and an excellent communicator with focus on customer development
As a person, you are result oriented but at the same time work with a high degree of ethics. You are positive, committed and used to negotiate and talk with decisionmakers. You are structured, can prioritize and will make decisions based on information at hand without always having detailed knowledge. You are motivated by putting your mark on the job and like to have influence on the further growth in a world leading company that strongly believe in making a difference for the customers. This by combining unique services & products with unique people. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to grow the market and lead towards a broader value selling.
Best Talent is responsible for your employment at Johnson & Johnson and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV marked ”1690/SAM” to email@example.com. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.