Project Manager, CooperSurgical / 1643
CooperSurgical Fertility and Genomic Solutions is the global leader in IVF and reproductive genetics, providing innovative products and services for every step in the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) journey. The trusted and innovative brands help improve the health of women, babies and families worldwide. CooperSurgical drive and evolve innovation in line with customer needs; offering tailored product solutions, delivering world-class evidence-based training, and organizing expert-led workshops. Working with experts and key opinion leaders in the field, they have dedicated research and development teams. CooperSurgical is continually developing innovative products, revolutionary technology and services using the latest clinical research, to help improve clinical workflows, processes, productivity and outcomes. They work with colleagues worldwide to increase the quality of partnerships with clinics across the globe and the quality of treatments for women and families. HQ is placed in Målev, Denmark.
• Worldwide leading company within its field of activities
• Scope and manage marketing projects with internal & external stakeholders
• Good overview, sense of detail and used to work independently
You will be part of the Global Marketing Communications team which consist of 10 dedicated people. You will be the only Project Manager and will be responsible of scoping and managing projects with internal & external stakeholders to meet deadlines. You will work cross the organisation with Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Affairs, Medical Affairs, Finance and also other members of the Marketing team.
Among others your task will be:
• Scope and manage global packaging project to meet new branding requirements
• Project manage and drive online sales tools portals such as the Marketing Zone and Learning Zone to meet requirements of all stakeholders including product managers, medical affairs and sales
• Manage the delivery of printed materials through the fulfilment houses (ROW and US), review performance, potential improvements and costs, manage internal invoicing in collaboration with the finance department
• Work with product managers, regulatory affairs, medical marketing and the graphical team to develop document and support campaigns
• Support Product Management team
• Point of contact for the sales team in the global organization: participate in the dissemination of marketing materials and funnel in requests
• Develop surveys
• Translations: manage the request and delivery of translations with our translation agency
• Provide support for Regulatory Affairs coordinating the design input and implementation of IFUs (Instructions for Use)
• Super user for the internal tool D4 – related to IFUs and marketing material
• Provide support for other areas of the Marcoms team when required
You will be offered a challenging and exciting job in an international company. You will work in an entrepreneurial and open environment. You will report to the Director of Global Marketing Communications.
You have 2 – 3 years of experiences within project management, marketing/sales. You have a Marketing education, e.g. Cand. Merc, or are a skilled project manager. You are IT Savvy.
You have the ability to work independently and as part of a project team and are keen on working in a multicultural environment. You are definitely a self-starter and someone confident to communicate at all levels. You are flexible, able to juggle a number of projects at one time, with a good overview and at the same time you have an eye for detail. You are quality oriented and always in search of efficiency gains, where you coordinate and complete full workflow from start to end of projects.
As a person you are ambitious, dedicated and have a passion for project management. You are self-confident and curious, and are good at solving problems. Although we seek an experienced person, we also encourage less experienced, talented and visionary people, where this could be your next career step to apply.
Fluency in English with good verbal and written language skills is a given.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at CooperSurgical and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1643/PM” by way of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.