Manufacturing Scientist, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies/ 1712
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is an industry-leading biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with global locations including one in Hillerød, Denmark. FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies has over thirty years of experience in development and manufacturing of recombinant proteins, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies. Among other large molecules, viral products and medical countermeasures expressed in a wide array of microbial, mammalian, and host/virus systems.
Their manufacturing site in Hillerød, Denmark, is a large-scale manufacturing facility with a capacity of 120,000 liters to reliably manufacture biologics for late phase and commercial use. FUJIFILM Corporation has announced the investment of approx. 6 billion DKK. into the site to double the manufacturing capacity, to add a fill finish capacity and to enhance the assembly, label and pack services on site. The company takes pride in enriching their communities, caring for their environment, and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. Read more on https://fujifilmdiosynth.com/
At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, you will gain hands-on experience in an industry-leading biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization. They aim to foster a collaborative, innovative, diverse and rewarding environment, where it is possible for employees to develop personally and learn. They can pursue their fullest potential as individual contributors and team members.
- World leading international biologics late phase manufacturing company
- You will join FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies at very exciting times as a CDMO company with large investment plans
- You provide scientific and process engineering leadership in the Purification Team
- You are ready to take on great responsibility and make a difference
The Purification Team consists of 12 dedicated and enthusiastic professionals. The MS Purification Team owns the Drug Substance purification processes run in the facility. They provide scientific and process engineering leadership to support clinical, PPQ and commercial manufacturing and are accountable for the program specific scientific and process technical questions related to Drug Substance manufacturing.
Experienced Manufacturing Scientist who can provide engineering and scientific leadership to support clinical and/or commercial processes in the area of protein purification operations.
The Purification Team is part of the Process Sciences department which provide scientific leadership to support clinical and commercial processes. Process Sciences operate in areas of cell culture and protein purification operations, and act as lead on technology transfer teams and investigation teams. The department continuously strives to identify opportunities to improve systems and practices and provide direction to the manufacturing group as well as technical development teams.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Lead and support technology transfer teams, in part by managing execution of laboratory experiments and guiding implementation of process parameters or controls for manufacturing processes
- Provide technical risk assessments for new manufacturing processes
- Develop project plans, timelines and communication forums to ensure a smooth tech transfer
- Provide comprehensive written Manufacturing reports summarizing investigations, studies and projects
- Lead technical investigation teams and ensure timely completion and communications
- Provide interpretation of manufacturing data, analyze laboratory- or manufacturing data to solve manufacturing problems
- Set up analysis of manufacturing process performance and reporting to manufacturing management
- Coordinate, plan and support manufacturing process validation runs
- Training of manufacturing staff and members of the Manufacturing Sciences Group on new procedures and cGMP systems and practices
+7 years of relevant experience, depending on educational background (Bachelor, Master or Ph.D.), in biopharmaceutical or related field.
You have a broad background in protein purification and biologics manufacturing as well as the capability of being able to absorb and utilize new knowledge quickly. You have experience with technology transfers, root cause investigations and data analysis. You take natural leadership for projects and will ensure project team understanding of tasks, timely completion and follow up.
You have an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills. You are positive and have a strong can-do attitude and you are proactive with good organizational skills. You are self-motivating and capable of working with a high degree of independency.
You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
As a person you are:
- Committed and decisive and at the same time analytical
- Building trust, respect and collaboration across the organization
- Curious, open minded and able to find your way and solutions in your task- solving
- Motivated by having a high impact position with many stakeholders within manufacturing
- Utilizing your high level of energy and can-do attitude to proactively handle the various tasks at hand in an entrepreneurial environment
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies and we review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1712/Manufacturing Scientist” by way of e-mail to email@example.com You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.