Application Manager, CelVivo / 1720
CelVivo Aps is a Danish start-up company which are developing and selling products for culturing cells in 3D. Their technology is disruptive and cell models grown with their technology have shown unparallel resemblance of in vivo conditions.
They are now launching their new system based on the same technology and they need help to educate their customers and partners in their technology.
CelVivo is a small company with the capability to act fast and efficient, so the path from idea to action is short.
You can work from their office in Odense and Værløse or from home.
On behalf of CelVivo, Best Talent is now looking for a Applicaation Manager for their Sales Team.
Learn more at: https://celvivo.com
- Direct sales and sales through distributors within Academia, Health Care, CRO, Biotech & Pharma
- Great opportunity to be a part of an established sales group in a developing organisation
- You provide scientific support for customers and distributors regarding 3D cell culturing
- Strong and supportive team with great possibilities for your own development
The Sales Group currently consists of two people, where one also heads the department. Both have a broad foundation in the Life Science business with a strong commercial toolbox. Being a small department, they work closely together to get the best outcome on the individual projects. The team has ambitious goals but makes sure to have fun along the way.
Your desire and ability to develop sales within a new technology is important. Based on the culturing cells in 3D the system has great potential. Based on a technology where cell models grow with this new technology have shown unparallel resemblance with in vivo conditions. You will be given the opportunity to influence the development where you introduce this new technology to the market. The role therefore consists of more functions like direct sales, product demos, applications and training of customers and distribution partners in the Nordics.
Your main responsibility therefore will be:
- Responsibility for developing sales in the Nordics within the following markets: Academia, Health Care, CRO, Biotech and Pharma
- Deliver customer feedback to the development team at CelVivo for implementation into new or existing products
- Product demos and training of customers and distribution partners
- Support distributors with joint visits and installations
- Provide scientific support for customers and distributors regarding 3D cell culturing
- Participate in international conferences in EU and globally
- Assist in creating marketing material for customers and distributors
- Maintenance of customer data and follow up on opportunities in CRM system
You have a good business understanding combined with a Master´s degree within natural sciences - Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or the like. You are used to communicating complex data and knowledge and have already created strong business results within Life Science, Chemical, Medical, Diagnostic, or Adjacent markets.
You have been driving B2B sales and have experience with the strategic sales process. You have with confidence shown the ability to communicate data and knowledge to different target groups. You will open doors and are confident with solution selling to the customers.
Furthermore, you possess the following competences:
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Highly initiative, driven to make things happen, self-motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a non-hierarchical and developing organisation
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the Nordics, occasional travels to the rest of the world
As a person you have an entrepreneurial spirit but at the same time a high degree of ethics. You are positive, committed, and proactive and like to work together with a team. You are motivated by putting your mark on the sales process and like to have influences on the further growth in a start-up company.
Best Talent is responsible for your employment at CelVivo and reviews your application on a confidential
basis. Forward your application including your CV marked ”1720/ Application Manager” to email@example.com. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.