2 Program Managers, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies / 1708
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is an industry-leading biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with global locations including one in Hillerød, Denmark. FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies has over thirty years of experience in development and manufacturing of recombinant proteins, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies. Among other large molecules, viral products and medical countermeasures expressed in a wide array of microbial, mammalian, and host/virus systems.
Their manufacturing site in Hillerød, Denmark, is a large-scale manufacturing facility with a capacity of 120,000 liters to reliably manufacture biologics for late phase and commercial use. FUJIFILM Corporation has announced the investment of approx. 6 billion DKK. into the site to double the manufacturing capacity, to add a fill finish capacity and to enhance the assembly, label and pack services on site. The company takes pride in enriching their communities, caring for their environment, and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. Read more on https://fujifilmdiosynth.com/
At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, you will gain hands-on experience in an industry-leading biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization. They aim to foster a collaborative, innovative, diverse and rewarding environment, where it is possible for employees to develop personally and learn. They can pursue their fullest potential as individual contributors and team members.
2 Program Managers
- World leading international biologics late phase manufacturing company
- You will join Fuji at very exciting times as a CDMO company with large investment plans
- You are ready to take on great responsibility and make a difference
The Program Manager (PM) is accountable for the planning & delivery of programs from the point of contract signature (Scope of Work / Letter of Intent / Contract) through program closure. The PM ensures that the provided services are in alignment with their contracted commitment to clients and the company vision/mission/strategy.
As PM your responsibility will also be to develop and successfully execute the contracts according to development/ manufacturing schedules for assigned products. You will achieve this through close collaboration with your other colleagues in the department as well as Stakeholders in other functions. You will drive tasks and projects forward in an active and leading role.
The PM typically handles an average load of 4-6 programs and receives coaching, guidance & support from peers and the Head of Program Management.
Your primary tasks will be to:
Lead the planning and execution of programs in alignment with FOB-Program Management business case (vision, mission, SWOT/SIPOC, strategy-goals-objectives)
- Onboard with Sales Team and transition to become the primary liaison for program planning & execution upon notification that a Verbal Win /Letter of Intent has been confirmed
- Engage impacted functional areas for inputs to ensure SOW elements are complete and realistic
- Ensure that the SOW is organized based on revenue-generating segments of work
- Ensure that financial activities & program milestones are aligned (SOW, PPS, revenue recognition milestones, change orders, invoicing/payment activities)
- Coordinate completion of the Contract elements (BSA-MSA, Quality Agreement, PPS, SOW)
- Develop and maintain Master Project Plan (MPP) including accurate durations & accountabilities for all revenue
- Generating milestones throughout the scope of the program
- Partner with functional roles who oversee planning & execution to ensure that MPP revenue generating milestones are accurately translated into functional deliverables (Planning, QC-QA-PD-MFG readiness liaisons)
- Define risks & mitigation actions (materials, equipment, long lead times, item specs, methods, etc.)
- Organize, lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams for each program
- Actively conduct risk management within and across programs
- Track and report program performance and partner with the Finance Team to ensure accurate & timely completion of financial transactions
- Drive team adherence to MPP milestones; monitor deliverables & ensure functional accountability; escalate to functional leaders as appropriate. Maintain and post a tracker of risks and action-who-when for functional deliverables
- Keep current on cGMP, regulatory and quality requirements that impact FDBD manufacturing and client guidance
- BS /MS in scientific field
- +8 years of demonstrated project/program management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and proven customer relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and comfortably and clearly articulate issues across the organization
- Knowledge of basic financial accounting
As a person you are
- Building trust, respect, and collaboration across the organization
- Actively engaged, action-oriented, resilient, passionately neutral in leading programs & team
- Motivated by having a high impact position
- Utilizing your high level of energy and can-do attitude to proactively handle the various tasks at hand in an entrepreneurial environment
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies and we review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1708/Program Manager” by way of e-mail to email@example.com You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.