CMC, Project Manager, Viminco/ 1701, CLOSED
Viminco, located in Skælskør, Denmark, is part of the Orifarm Group, one of the Nordic region's largest pharmaceutical companies. It develops and manufactures pharmaceutical products for Orifarm Generics’ portfolio and a number of well-consolidated companies in the Nordic region. The company has experienced strong growth over the last few years and Orifarm’s vision is to further strengthen its capabilities.
Viminco is today one of the biggest developers as well as manufacturer of niche and specialty pharmaceuticals in Scandinavia. Viminco has a very close cooperation with both national and international customers. In recent years, it has invested heavily in its development, laboratory and production facilities. This has made it possible to offer a wide range of services. Its ambition is to be among the best in business in the Nordic region. To help strengthen the company’s performances, it has more than 100 competent and engaged employees.
The development department comprises 21 dedicated colleagues of whom 13 are working in the development laboratory. The department is responsible for the development of generic drugs, maintenance of existing ones, and transfer of newly acquired products into Viminco’s facility. It handles the entire development process from selection of raw materials, formulation/process design and optimization, and compilation of quality documentation used in registration of new products. Formulation studies are supported by the department’s own analytical team. The team also participates in troubleshooting on existing products in cooperation with production. The development team has its own Formulation Development facility and works closely with the commercial production team during technology transfer.
Right now, Viminco is looking for a CMC, Project Manager, to help improve and optimize project management within development. You can read more about the company on www.viminco.dk
CMC, Project Manager,
Development of niche and specialty pharmaceuticals
- You will be part of a company experiencing strong growth.
- Experience with solid dosage forms is a great advantage.
- You will have broad responsibility and work independently.
- Solid experience with project management in pharmaceutical development
Viminco develops and produces products together with Orifarm, combining Orifarm’s commercial and regulatory know-how with Viminco’s knowledge about pharmaceutical formulation development, analysis and production, starting materials and current legislation to obtain a significant competitive advantage. As CMC, Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the scientific and technical work including development project meetings and detailed timeline for the development phase.
You will be responsible for overall tasks such as:
- Coordinating the scientific and technical work associated with Qualification, Development and Submission stages of the project, including planning, execution and follow-up with the development project team on deliverables, milestones and timelines
- Facilitating development project meetings – participants and frequency will vary according to stages and challenges
- Viminco’s primary point-of-contact regarding the project in the Development and Submission phase
- Coordinating and participating in project meetings with project leads from different functional areas to identify/discuss potential critical project issues and discuss D&CP
- Coordinating technology transfer to Viminco Operations
- Collaborating with stakeholders from other areas of the business
- Collaborating with Program Management to ensure project progress, prioritisation and reporting
- Managing the scientific and technical work associated with responding to regulatory assessment reports (letter of Deficiencies)
- This in close cooperation with RA lead
- Communicating fluently in speech and writing in Danish and English
The entrepreneurial spirit is still very much a part of Viminco’s culture even though it has become a part of a large international company. The mission is to create visible cost savings for the community and at the same time give consumers more health for their money. While the employees work seriously and result-oriented on this goal, they also insist on maintaining a good team culture, developing together, helping each other and learning new things.
By choosing a position at Viminco, you will have the opportunity to help set the agenda and thus greatly influence your own daily life. You will be part of a company where employees are the driving force. They thrive in implementing ideas, and decisions are made quickly. You will refer to the Chief Development Officer.
You have a relevant academic background in sciences as a Pharmacist, Chemist or Engineer and experience with development of pharmaceutical products, ideally solid dosage forms.
You have the experience and ability to handle, interpret and report scientific results in development
documentation and reports. You are used to working under GMP and have experience in
pharmaceutical development e.g. formulation or analytical development and project management.
You are motivated by collaborating with different functional areas, coordinating projects in an efficient way to meet deadlines, and securing Stage Gate approval in collaboration with Program Management. You are also familiar with technology transfer to commercial production.
As a person, you are engaged, curious and structured. You enjoy sharing your knowledge in a positive and careful way. You have a good sense of humour and like to contribute to the brilliant cooperation that already exists in this company.
You have a desire to take on great responsibility. You are able to keep calm and work on many things simultaneously when deadlines are tight. As a communicator and motivator of projects, you like to lead and have the ability to overcome challenges. You are ambitious and used to ensuring a strong team effort in a positive way.
You will be offered an attractive compensation package with health insurance. The company also offers various social events both outside and within working hours.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at Viminco and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1701/CMC PM” by way of e-mail to email@example.com You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.