Senior Project Manager GMP Pharma Technical and commercial Project Execution, GEA/ 1813
GEA Engineering for a better world. Gea, one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the Food, Beverage, and pharmaceutical sectors. Their portfolio includes machinery and process plants as well as advanced process technology, components, and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally. GEA is listed on the German MDAX and the STOXX®Europe 600 Index and included in the DAX 50 ESG and MSCI Global Sustainability indexes. Every day around the globe GEA helps global clients deliver ambitious and state of the art technical projects.
Working at GEA
With GEA, there are always great opportunities for personal and professional development. They empower you to fill the role as well as meat your ambitions in the way they work and develop from within.
You join an organization with a nice working environment with team spirit and a proudness to be part of a successful company. Grab the opportunity to join a global company focusing on market-leading technology. And get to work alongside other skilled colleagues in a team where knowledge sharing, and close collaboration often is the key to developing the best possible solutions.
Please read more at: www.gea.com
Senior Project Manager GMP Pharma
Technical and commercial Project Execution
If you are interested in working for a world leading company, you should join GEA!World leading company within process technology
- Manage large and complex cross organizational projects with success
- Contract Management towards top 5 pharma companies
- Strong culture based on team spirit and cooperation
You will be joining the team Project Execution Pharma, which is responsible for scoping and leading projects in Denmark and around the world focusing on the Pharma and Food business. Specifically, you will be part of a well-functioning project and execution team consisting of total 20 other Project Managers, Project Engineers and GMP Coordinators. The team work closely together with many other colleagues in the organisation to manage and deliver ambitious state of the art technical projects and solutions to their clients.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for running the projects primarily focusing on spray drying plants and process engineering. Your responsibility will include all aspects of project execution from contract negotiations, contract management to the final takeover of the plant according to the GEA Project Management plan.
You work in a complex field which requires a technical know-how and a natural interest in solving technical challenges and finding solutions on site and with the clients. As you are lead responsible for the facilitation of the installation and in the commissioning of the plant, you have an important stakeholder role both externally and internally with significant interactions.
- Project management of large pharma projects
- Contract negotiations and contract management during project execution
- Reporting to steering committee based on recognized project tools as EVM
- Acting as technical support during sales in close cooperation with the Area Sales Managers
- Management of project specification activities: Definition of user requirements, generation and edit of P&IDs and other design specifications within the desired solution, equipment, and systems
- Management of projects inspection and testing activities: Equipment inspections, factory acceptance testing (FAT) site acceptance testing (SAT), field verification and documentation review
- Collaboration with customers and suppliers
You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, preferably within Mechanical or Process Engineering, Marine Engineer, or the like. This combined with project management experience and working in an internationally environment. You have important and relevant GMP Pharma experience and thrive in the environment where you understand and accept the importance of how and why the pharma documentation is so important. You possess relevant process and project engineering experience and should be knowledgeable about process systems, facilities, utilities, and production support equipment for manufacturing within the pharmaceutical area. You also have good understanding of business processes across the organization ensuring that your projects are commercial aligned and organized to meet the specific needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Lead different GMP Pharma projects and ensure project execution on time, to the right level of quality and to budget
- Enjoys making a project review and follow up on all deliverables
- Have strong and professional communication and organization skills, ability to multi-task
- Must have a “team attitude” be self-motivated and be willing to support colleagues and other groups or projects
- Likes to handle work in an ambitious and energetic environment
- Knowledgeable of structural, civil, mechanical scopes of works when designing the basics of the plant e.g., in relation to choosing a pump or valve type
- Enjoys working in a GMP environment where structure and documentation are the way of working
- Find solutions, is creative, especially when working on client site
- Has experience with participating/executing a FAT and SAT
- Has experience within project scoping and project execution e.g., PMI or PRINCE2
- Advanced skills with MS Office e.g., MS Projects
- Strong English skills – both written and oral as all communication with clients is in English
- The role requires flexible mobility as the client portfolio and projects are in Denmark and abroad
You report to Senior Manager Pharma Drying Large Projects, Gea Process Engineering in Søborg.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment process for this position at GEA and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention “1813/Senior Project Manager GMP Pharma” by way of e-mail to email@example.com. We will interview candidates for this position ongoing, but please apply as soon as possible. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.