Project Manager Technical Project Execution, GEA / 1814
GEA Engineering for a better world. Gea, one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the Food, Beverage, and pharmaceutical sectors. Their portfolio includes machinery and process plants as well as advanced process technology, components, and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally. GEA is listed on the German MDAX and the STOXX®Europe 600 Index and included in the DAX 50 ESG and MSCI Global Sustainability indexes. Every day around the globe GEA helps global clients deliver ambitious and state of the art technical projects.
Working at GEA
With GEA, there are always great opportunities for personal and professional development. They empower you to fill the role as well as meat your ambitions in the way they work and develop from within.
You join an organization with a nice working environment with team spirit and a proudness to be part of a successful company. Grab the opportunity to join a global company focusing on market-leading technology. And get to work alongside other skilled colleagues in a team where knowledge sharing, and close collaboration often is the key to developing the best possible solutions.
Please read more at: www.gea.com
Technical Project Execution
If you are interested in working for a world leading company, you should join GEA!
- World leading company within process technology
- Formel mentoring program combined with significant on-bording program
- Strong culture based on team spirit and cooperation
You will be joining the team Project Execution Pharma, which is responsible for scoping and leading projects in Denmark and around the world focusing on the Pharma and Food business. Specifically, you will be part of a well-functioning project and execution team consisting of total 20 other Project Managers, Project Engineers and GMP Coordinators. The team work closely together with many other colleagues in the organisation to manage and deliver ambitious state of the art technical projects and solutions to their clients.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for one or more projects primarily focusing on spray drying plants and process engineering. Your responsibility will include all aspects of project execution from contract negotiations to the final takeover of the plant according to the GEA Project Management plan. You will facilitate the installation and take the lead in the commissioning of the plant. You work in a complex field which requires both a technical know-how and interest in solving technical challenges and finding solutions on site. You work in a highly detailed and structured way ensuring all regulations etc. and at the same time you also find the solutions and do hands-on work when required.
- Project management of projects with high value and importance for our customers
- Be the primary contact between GEA and the customer
- Acting as technical support during sales in close cooperation with the Area Sales Managers
- Management of project specification activities: Definition of user requirements, generation and edit of P&IDs and other design specifications within the desired solution, equipment, and systems
- Management of projects inspection and testing activities: Equipment inspections, factory acceptance testing (FAT) site acceptance testing (SAT), field verification and documentation review
- Collaboration with customers and suppliers
You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, preferably within Mechanical or Process Engineering. This you combine with project management experience and a motivation for working in an internationally environment as you will join an internationally company working for global clients world-wide. You have minimum three years of relevant mechanical and process experience from a Life Sciences, Pharma, or food facility. The ideal candidate possesses relevant process and project engineering experience and should be knowledgeable about process systems, facilities, utilities, and production support equipment for manufacturing. You also have good understanding of business processes across the organization ensuring that your projects are commercial aligned and organized to meet the specific needs.
The ideal candidate have some of the following skills:
- Has experience within project execution
- Enjoys making a project review and follow up on all deliverables
- Have strong and professional communication and organization skills, ability to multi-task
- Must have a “team attitude” be self-motivated and be willing to support colleagues and other groups or projects
- Likes to handle work in an ambitious and energetic environment
- Knowledgeable of structural, civil, mechanical scopes of works in relation to choosing a pump or valve type
- Enjoys working in a GMP environment where structure and documentation are the way of working
- Find solutions, is creative, especially when working on client site
- Has experience with participating/executing a FAT and SAT
- Advanced skills with MS Office e.g., MS Projects
- Strong English skills – both written and oral as all communication with clients is in English
- The role requires flexible mobility as Gea is working for global clients
You report to Senior Manager Project Execution, Pharma & Small Scale Drying, Gea.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment process for this position at GEA and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention “1814/Project Manager” by way of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will interview candidates for this position ongoing, but please apply as soon as possible. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.