Process Specialist with experience in Solid Feed Drying, GEA / 1782
GEA is one of the world’s largest systems supplier for the Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical sectors. Their portfolio includes machinery and process plants as well as advanced process technology, components, and comprehensive services. Used across several industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally. GEA is listed on the German MDAX and the STOXX®Europe 600 index and included in the DAX 50 ESG and MSCI Global Sustainability indexes.
You can read more at: www.gea.com
Process Specialist with experience in Solid Feed Drying
An opportunity in a world leading company within its field working with international state of the art clients
- Manage big and complex cross organizational projects with success
- With your knowledge and personality, you will be a key figure with great responsibility
- Opportunities for career and personal development
Working at GEA and about the job
If you are interested in working for a world leading company, you are the one they are looking for: GEA is delivering world class process engineering equipment and project solutions. Due to continued success and expansion, they are now hiring a Process Specialist with experience in Solid Feed Drying. The portfolio includes technologies relevant for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry. Every day around the globe GEA helps global clients deliver ambitious and state of the art technical projects.
You will join an international team of highly skilled colleagues, having expertise in all the technologies involved in Dairy & Food Drying and you will be part of the Center of Competence Dairy & Food Ingredients of GEA.
As Process Specialist, Solid Feed Drying you will become a key player in ensuring, that GEA maintain a leading position providing solutions and technologies to Dairy & Food customers worldwide. After an introduction to the position, you will support the global sales teams, ensuring that proposed and delivered Solid Feed Dryer Plants are fulfilling customers’ requirements. You will actively be involved in the validation of plant performance and optimization of process conditions for improved product quality and plant efficiency. For their internal technology development projects, you will be a key contributor providing dairy products and process knowhow.
- Design of Dairy & Food Solid Feed Dryers and Spray Drying plants
- Support sales in selecting process technology and define KPI’s for new drying plants
- Support project execution in trouble shooting
- Review and documentation of experience
- Optimize and validate new powder plants and document KPI achievements
- Identify and develop new solutions and processes for Dairy & Food Powder production
- Support customers in process optimization and product quality improvements
- Collaborate with Technology Center for Drying in further technology improvements
We seek a Process Specialist with experience in Solid Feed Drying with relevant and solid process and project engineering experience. You will have knowledge about process systems, facilities, utilities, and production support equipment for manufacturing within the Food or Dairy area. You also have good understanding of business processes across the organization, ensuring that projects are commercial aligned and organized to meet the specific needs.
The ideal candidate:
- M.Sc. Food or Dairy Science & Technology (or similar)
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Knowledge of other languages (including Danish) are preferable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate on different levels
- Hands-on experience from the Dairy or Food Powder - or Drying processing industry is beneficial
- Skills in process optimization
- Knowledge about Dairy & Food Powder quality
- Driven by innovation and an appetite to learn more
- You enjoy a working day, that has a wide variety of tasks
- Travel abroad is expected up to approximately 60 days of travel per year
What they offer
With GEA, there are always great opportunities for personal and professional development. They empower you to fill the role as well as meat your ambitions in the way they work and develop from within. You join an organisation with a nice working environment with team spirit and a proudness to be part of a successful company. You report to Project Group Manager – Dairy Powders Plants.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment process for this position at GEA and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention “1782/Process Specialist, Solid Feed Drying” by way of e-mail to email@example.com. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.