Corporate QA Specialist, Missionpharma / 1823
Missionpharma was founded in 1975 and is today a leading global supplier of generic pharmaceuticals, medical devices, hospital equipment and medical kits to public and private institutions worldwide, international development organisations and the UN. Every year they supply medicines to more than 100 million people worldwide. The company is dedicated to supplying health products worldwide and developing innovative and sustainable solutions, which contribute to improving global health.
In addition to their 60 employees at the Danish head office in Lynge, North of Copenhagen, Missionpharma employ close to 100 people in different offices in India, China, and Zambia. Since 2012, Missionpharma has been a part of the CFAO Group – a large distributor of international brands in Africa with more than 22.000 employees globally.
Missionpharma employees are powered by strong values and a commitment to make a difference. They believe that their purpose and values tie them together as a company and drive them to keep aiming for making an impact. Read more on www.missionpharma.com.
The Quality department consists of +30 dedicated and engaged specialist situated in Denmark, India, and China. The mission is to function as a filter at all levels to ensure that all products as drugs, medical devices, hospital equipment and medical kits are of good quality and fulfill the individual requirements of Missionpharma customers. Best Talent is, on behalf of Missionpharma, now looking for a new Corporate QA Specialist who can take part in all quality related assignments and be responsible for supporting and developing the level of quality at Missionpharma suppliers.
Corporate QA Specialist!
Do you really want to make a difference for people in developing countries?
- Leading company within its field of activities, with an exciting vision for the future
- You will work together with talented people coming from 14 different nationalities
- You are an energetic & business-oriented Pharmacist
In this new position you will be an important and central part of securing that Missionpharma delivers the right level of quality for all their products to people in need all over the world through their customers as UN, international help organisations and public institutions.
You will help ensuring that the global approvals and certifications related to quality are in place. You will maintain and develop quality assurance, so it reflects the actual operation, costumer demands, strategic plans and company structure. You will help ensure the appropriate framing of the quality policies and systems including criteria, level of compliance, processes related to site and product qualification, product registration, GDP and ISO.
Together with colleagues in QA, you will be responsible for:
- Securing the level of GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and different QA demands from customers
- GMP related to development and approval of suppliers, review og audit-rapports and participate in audits at suppliers- mainly in India
- Preparing and be responsible for internal and external audits from competent authorities & certifying bodies, customers, and suppliers within drugs and medical devices
- Handling of deviations, claims, CAPAs, risk assessment and Change Requests
- Operational assignments related to specific segments of customers, as temperature loggers, license of narcotic products, approval of products etc.
Missionpharma offers you a challenging opportunity in a position with one of the leading suppliers in its field. You will be given the chance to work with dedicated people; all driven by visual and operational values such as commitment, humor and in an informal working environment. You will have great influence and the ability to put your mark on the job. You will be reporting to the Director of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, and you enjoy travelling up till 4 – 6 weeks annually.
The preferred candidate is likely to be Cand. Pharm. You have +5 years of experience from an international company in a position with responsibility for QA/QC or production. You have good experience working with GMP, GDP from the pharmaceutical industry, CMO or likewise. You have a natural interest and understanding of working in a commercial environment, and a structured and analytical mindset.
We expect you to:
- Have a strong QA mindset, and knowledge about rules and regulations related to pharmaceutical products
- Experience working closely and cross functional with sales and procurement
- Good at communication at all levels with customers, authorities, and suppliers. Experience with audit will be an advantage
- Good at communicating quality related issues on all levels and cross cultures
- Solid knowledge about quality systems and the desire to improve and develop this further
- You are fluent in Danish & English (written and spoken). French knowledge is an advantage
As a person you are positive and committed. You are competent in decision making, like to be involved and take on responsibility. You are self-motivated by nature. You have strong technical and analytical skills and are at the same time pragmatic enough to find good solutions. You must be able to work effectively in a busy, dynamic, and global environment. You can adapt to different situations with short and conflicting deadlines. You like to drive different projects and thrive in a multiculture environment, in a company big enough to have global influence, but at the same time gives you enough room for personal and professional development. You will work together with talented people coming from more than 14 different nationalities. Missionpharma has a healthy focus on work life balance. The culture is diverse and informal, always with room for a humoristic tone and a good laugh.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment process at Missionpharma and reviews your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV marked”1823/ QA Specialist” by way of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more about Best Talent on www.besttalent.dk.