2 Project Managers Technical Project Execution, GEA/1743
GEA is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the Food, Beverage, and pharmaceutical sectors. Their portfolio includes machinery and process plants as well as advanced process technology, components, and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally. GEA is listed on the German MDAX and the STOXX®Europe 600 Index and included in the DAX 50 ESG and MSCI Global Sustainability indexes. You can read more at: www.gea.com
2 Project Managers
Technical Project Execution in the Pharmaceutical industry
- World leading company in its field
- Manage big and complex cross organizational projects with success
- It is your personality, commitment and drive that makes the difference
Working at GEA and about the job
If you are interested in working for a world leading company, you are the one they are looking for: GEA is delivering world class process engineering equipment and project solutions. Due to continued success and expansion, they are now hiring 2 Projects Managers to the Pharma and Pilot plant team. The portfolio includes technologies relevant for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry as well as for the Food and Dairy industry. Every day around the globe GEA helps global clients deliver ambitious and state of the art technical projects.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for one or more projects primarily focusing on spray drying plants and process engineering.
Your responsibility will include all aspects of project execution from contract negotiations to the final takeover of the plant according to the GEA Project Management plan. You will facilitate the installation and take the lead in the commissioning of the plant.
As a Project Manager you work in a complex field where the job requires both a technical know-how and interest in solving technical challenges and finding solutions on site. In the role you work in a highly detailed and structured way ensuring all regulations etc. and at the same time you also find the solutions and do hands-on work when required.
- Project management of important projects
- Acting as technical support during sales in close cooperation with the Area Sales Managers
- Management of project specification activities: Definition of user requirements, generation and edit of P&IDs and other design specifications within the desired solution, equipment, and systems
- Management of projects inspection and testing activities: Equipment inspections, factory acceptance testing (FAT) site acceptance testing (SAT), field verification and documentation review
- Collaboration with customers and suppliers
You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably within Mechanical or Process Engineering or the like. This combined with project management experience and working in an internationally environment. You have minimum three years of relevant sector experience e.g Life Sciences, Pharma, Biotech or other HighTech facility. The ideal candidate possesses relevant process and project engineering experience and should be knowledgeable about process systems, facilities, utilities, and production support equipment for manufacturing within the pharmaceutical area. You also have good understanding of business processes across the organization ensuring that your projects are commercial aligned and organized to meet the specific needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys making a project review and follow up on all deliverables
- Have strong and professional communication and organization skills, ability to multi-task
- Must have a “team attitude” be self-motivated and be willing to support colleagues and other groups or projects
- Likes to handle work in an ambitious and energetic environment
- Knowledgeable of structural, civil, mechanical scopes of works when designing the basics of the plant e.g., in relation to choosing a pump or valve type
- Enjoys working in a GMP environment where structure and documentation are the way of working
- Find solutions, is creative, especially when working on client site
- Has experience with participating/executing a FAT and SAT
- Has experience within project scoping and project execution e.g., PMI or PRINCE2
- Advanced skills with MS Office e.g., MS Projects
- Strong English skills – both written and oral as all communication with clients is in English
- Flexible mobility advantageous as projects are often away from office and home
- The position requires around 40-50 travel days a year
What they offer
With GEA, there are always great opportunities for personal and professional development. They empower you to fill the role as well as meat your ambitions in the way they work and develop from within. You join an organisation with a nice working environment with team spirit and a proudness to be part of a successful company.
You report to Director, Project Group Manager.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment process for this position at GEA and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention “1743/PM” by way of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will interview candidates for this position ongoing, but please apply as soon as possible. You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.