Senior Scientist Cell Culture - Tech Transfer, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies/ 1722 / CLOSED
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is an industry-leading biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with global locations including one in Hillerød, Denmark. FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies has over thirty years of experience in development and manufacturing of recombinant proteins, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies. Among other large molecules, viral products and medical countermeasures expressed in a wide array of microbial, mammalian, and host/virus systems.
Their manufacturing site in Hillerød, Denmark, is a large-scale manufacturing facility with a capacity of 120,000 liters to reliably manufacture biologics for late phase and commercial use. FUJIFILM Corporation has announced the investment of approx. 6 billion DKK. into the site to double the manufacturing capacity, to add a fill finish capacity and to enhance the assembly, label and pack services on site. The company takes pride in enriching their communities, caring for their environment, and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. Read more on https://fujifilmdiosynth.com/
What they offer:
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offers the chance to be part of a global workplace where passion, drive and commitment is met with opportunity for professional and personal development. Deeply committed to diversity and inclusion, they ensure that everyone, no matter their background or gender, has an opportunity to develop. Pride in enriching their communities, caring for their environment, and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. The company strives to be the employer of choice and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Senior Scientist Cell Culture - Tech Transfer
- World leading international biologics late phase manufacturing company
- You will join FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies at very exciting times as a CDMO company with large investment plans
- You provide scientific and process knowledge to ensure a smooth transfer of cell culture processes from customers into the Hillerød facility
The Cell Culture team is part of the Process Sciences department which provides scientific leadership to support both clinical and commercial processes. Process Sciences operates in areas of cell culture and protein purification operations and acts as lead in technology transfer SMEs for commercial processes and leads in scale up/scale down of processes. The department continuously strives to identify opportunities to improve systems and practices and provides direction to the manufacturing group. You will be a part of a team of dedicated and highly competent colleagues focusing on cell culture operations.
You are an experienced Cell Culture Scientist who can provide engineering and scientific leadership to support clinical and/or commercial processes in the area of cell culture operations.
In this position you will interact with cross functional departments to ensure a successful and smooth tech transfer of new products into their facility.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Lead and support technology transfer within Cell Culture with direct communication with customers
- Provide technical risk assessments for new manufacturing processes
- Secure effective communication forums to ensure a smooth tech transfer
- Provide comprehensive written manufacturing reports summarizing investigations, studies and projects
- Lead technical impact assessments for investigations and ensure timely completion
- Provide interpretation of manufacturing data and process performance
- Coordinate, plan and support manufacturing process validation runs
- Training of manufacturing staff and members of the Manufacturing Sciences group on new processes and procedures
- Capability to absorb and utilize new knowledge quickly and drive data-based decisions
- Experience with root cause investigations and data analysis
You have at least 7 years of relevant experience within tech transfer in biopharmaceutical or related field with a broad background in Cell Culture and Biologics Manufacturing. You take natural leadership for projects and will ensure project team understanding of tasks, timely completion and follow up.
Your educational background is Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in biopharmaceutical or related field.
You have an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills. You are positive and have a strong can-do attitude and you are proactive with good organizational skills. You are self-motivating and capable of working with a high degree of independency.
You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
As a person you are
- Committed and decisive and at the same time analytical
- Building trust, respect and collaboration across the organization
- Curious, open minded and able to find your way and solutions in your task- solving
- Motivated by having a high impact position with many stakeholders within manufacturing
- Utilizing your high level of energy and can-do attitude to proactively handle the various tasks at hand in an entrepreneurial environment
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies and we review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1722/ Senior Scientist Cell Culture” by way of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.