Senior Compliance & Process Specialist, Ferring / 1615
Driven by research and a passion for science, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments which make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics’, they develop medicine on the body's own terms. Ferring Pharmaceuticals believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take them.
Global Clinical Development Support (CDS) is a dynamic staff function dedicated to ensuring clinical compliance and supporting the global clinical community within Ferring Pharmaceuticals by optimizing systems, processes, procedures, tools and training. You will be working together with 7 engaged colleagues, who now are looking to strengthen the team with a dedicated person with solid experiences in clinical trial disclosure.
Senior Compliance & Process Specialist
Global Clinical Development Support
- Worldwide leading company within its field
- Solid experience in clinical trial disclosure
Would you like to join us in an exciting position as Senior Compliance & Process Specialist. You can expect to work on high priority projects and ongoing business activities within Global CDS and interact with colleagues worldwide. The essential tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identify, analyse and interpret clinical trial disclosure requirements for development of operational measures
- Develop, optimize and manage the global public disclosure process of clinical trials and results according to new legislation
- Develop and update compliant and process oriented Corporate SOPs for Clinical R&D globally in collaboration with the Global Clinical R&D SOP Team and conduct training
- Provide senior specialist GCP advice to the clinical organization globally
- Surveillance of international regulatory guidelines and regulations related to clinical trials
- Manage working groups as necessary and conduct training within areas of responsibility
- Participate in cross-organizational working groups and general tasks/projects within Global CDS
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a growing organization offering you opportunities for personal development within an international environment. You will be encouraged and welcomed to bring forth new ideas, discuss concerns and share feed-back with colleagues and management. It is this freedom and respect shown to all employees, that makes Ferring Pharmaceuticals an attractive place to work. You will refer to Senior Director Process & System Management, Global Clinical Development.
We expect you to hold a Master or Bachelor’s Degree within life sciences with minimum 10 years’ experience within clinical trials/clinical compliance/medical writing. Furthermore, that you have thorough knowledge within clinical trial disclosure and GCP, applicable regulations and clinical development processes. In addition, excellent working knowledge with the Microsoft Office package and experienced user of databases and technical flair is essential.
As a successful candidate, we expect you to have documented process management skills, good communication and training skills and fluency in English. In addition, it is essential that you are well structured, quality minded with attention to detail, as well as you are an effective problem solver and action-oriented team player with customer focus and cross-cultural sensitivity.
Best Talent is responsible for your employment at Ferring Pharmaceuticals and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV marked ”Senior Compliance/1615” by way of e-mail to email@example.com or Best Talent, Rungstedvej 41, 2970 Hørsholm. You can read more about Best Talent on www.besttalent.dk.