Clinical Project Leader / Ferring / 1630
Driven by research and a passion for science, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, Ferring Pharmaceuticals develop medicine on the body's own terms. Ferring Pharmaceuticals believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. To sustain the effort of developing new medicine, Ferring Pharmaceuticals reward talent with influence. In return, employees are expected to be ambitious and innovative. See more at www.ferring.com
Global Clinical Operations is responsible for planning and execution of clinical trials in phase 1 - 4 within all therapeutic areas in Ferring Pharmaceuticals. The department is moving in to a transition period with focus on optimized processes and teamwork to ensure efficient delivery of high quality and timely trial data.
As Clinical Project Leader (CPL) you will be part of the Global Clinical Operations team with approx. 40 engaged and dedicated people. You will work in a stimulating international research environment, where you can gain high influence on the working processes.
Clinical Project Leader
Ambitious and collaborative personality
• Worldwide company with innovative treatments
• Making a real difference in people’s lives all over the world
• You deliver tactical and strategic input to the clinical programs/development plans
The CPL is representing Global Clinical Operations as core member of the Global Project teams. The CPL is responsible for delivering tactical and strategic input to the development plans and ensure the most appropriate clinical program is planned and conducted. The CPL works closely with the Global Project teams, Therapeutic area functions, Medical Writing and Trial Management teams to deliver excellent clinical data. The successful CPL will be the trusted clinical expert, be efficient in stakeholder management, develop and ensure project standards, and be confident in working with empowered trial teams.
Your essential tasks will be:
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders for preparation of Clinical Development plans to facilitate timely identification and planning of clinical programs
• Ensure the overall delivery of clinical programs according to agreed project strategy, timelines and budget
• Proactively identify project development risks, provide input to risk mitigation and contingency plans and ensure implementation of action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
• Collaborate across clinical operations teams globally for the assigned clinical project to ensure alignment with agreed strategy and project standards
• Provide clinical input to the clinical development strategy including implications on costs, resources and overall timelines.
• Review and provide operational input to clinical documents related to the development process including Investigator Brochures, Clinical Trial Outlines and Protocols, Clinical Trial Reports and relevant correspondence with regulatory agencies
• Ensure development and management of trial budgets, availability of internal resources, and ensure regular updates of external costs and resources in planning system
• Interact, build and maintain relationships with key internal functions and external stakeholders such as e.g. Project Directors, Experts and Key Opinion Leaders
• You will also be involvet in CRO activities
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a growing organization offering you opportunities for personal development within an international environment. You will be encouraged and welcomed to bring forth new ideas, discuss concerns and share feed-back with colleagues and management. It is this freedom and respect shown to all employees, that makes Ferring Pharmaceuticals an attractive place to work. You will refer to Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations
We expect you to have a Master’s degree within Medicine or Life Sciences, extensive experience within clinical drug development from a similar role and preferably at least 5 years’ experience in managing clinical trials as a Senior Trial Manager. You have experience with multi-country and multi-center trials and have phenomenal project leadership skills.
You are motivated by having a high impact position and understand how to apply your clinical development expertise to create excellent and lean clinical programs, and you can inspire trust and respect among your international colleagues. You are energetic, positive and have a strong can-do-attitude.
The successful candidate is ambitious with an easy yet assertive personality. Strong communication skills are essential in this role, which interacts with many other disciplines. We expect you to be a true team player, able to navigate in a complex environment and to work independently and with authority. Clinical trial experience within Hepatology & Gastroenterology and/or Urology is an advantage.
You will need to have a tactical and strategic mindset with high quality standards. In addition, it is essential that you are well organized, pro-active and flexible with the ability to work on multiple tasks in a multicultural environment. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English with good verbal and written communication skills is a given.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at Ferring Pharmaceuticals and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1630/CPL” by way of e-mail to email@example.com or to Best Talent, Strandvejen 724, 2930 Klampenborg.
You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.